Mass Wildlife Trapper’s Course 9/19 6pm

September 1, 2017

trapperIn order to be issued a Massachusetts Division of Fisheries & Wildlife Trap Registration Certificate or Certificate of Partnership, or trap on land of another, a person must complete a Trapper Education course from any US state and be issued a certificate of completion of such training.  This 2 session course will be offered at LSA on Sept 19 & 30th.  Sign up at MA Wildlife.  Sign up at MA Trapper Education.

Previous post:

Next post: